Google+
About Susan

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Almost Year-End


Once again the holidays are upon us and I while I finally have a chance to breathe a little bit after traveling in Asia, I still have much work to do in terms of dancing. I've been asked to dance several holiday events, but honestly this is a bit of a challenge because I find myself quite sick with the cold! I already have performances lined up for January through March, and although it will mean a lot of hard work I am glad to have these opportunities.

I discovered that this photo was published in the newspaper about one of my dancing performances. The red kerchief in this moment symbolizes marriage portent as the girl peeks out from the kerchief at her intended and then hides her face behind it once more, too shy to look any further.

Here's to happy times and to not being sick - All the best this holiday season!

No comments: